I’m restarting my own site. I’ve wanted to do this for a while, but, well, am just now getting around to it.
2017 has been a really busy year that is only going to get busier. I’ve been learning to focus more, which is good!
Things I have yet to do this year that I still want to:
- Publish up the serial fiction thing I’ve been writing.
- Read more fiction.
- Launch an interesting side project with a few buddies of mine.
- 1000-lb club at the gym
- Buy a new banjo and re-learn. (I learned to play while in the Peace Corps, but had to leave it there.)
Some things I’ve basically cut out:
- Facebook. Haven’t deactivated my account, but I’m basically off it.
- Most TV. Reality is stranger than almost anything they come up with.
- Reading distractions. I’ve tried to get better at quality > quantity.
Tips? Let me know.