These are my most popular blog posts, based on traffic:
- Adobe and Transformation – Adobe’s evolution into a first-in-class enterprise SaaS vendor is nothing short of astounding, and they don’t get nearly enough credit for it.
- You Should Be Paying Attention to North Carolina – why I think North Carolina is one of the most interesting places in the country today
- Birthing Babies – some reflections on bringing babies into the world
- Relevancy and Truth – 50 or 100 years from now, Facebook and Google may or may not still be here, but our major journalism brands will be.
Here are some posts that didn’t get as much traffic, but which I think are still as good:
- Paying for the Class of 2039 – millennial parents are going to have to change how universities operate, because the cost curves just aren’t sustainable – and the Boomers don’t care.
- The Distributed Company – a vision of what the high-productivity companies of the future will look like, with “remote” employees distributed everywhere.
- Enterprise Software and the Deployment Age – we’re entering a “deployment” phase in our economy of software-enabled transactions, which will be a boon for enterprise software.